Breakfast is a must for all of us. Â It is the most important meal of the day. Â A nutritiousÂ breakfast is very important for our health and weight management, but not having it at all is the worst option. Â 5 Reasons why you should eat breakfast: burns fat, keeps blood sugar even through the day,Â helps to fight daytime cravings, lower incident of heart disease, keeps our brains sharp, helps with concentration and productivity.
Eating in the morning is just a matter of habit. Taking 10 minutes to make and eat someÂ nutritiousÂ food in the morning can be simple. Fresh fruits, oatmeal, whole grain breads with low-fat cheese, or hard-boiled eggs are just some of the quick andÂ nutritiousÂ breakfastÂ options, which will not take much of your time, however can make a great difference in your health, mood, and looks.
ChoosingÂ nutritiousÂ options for breakfast is important for achieving optimal health.
Protein,Â FiberÂ andÂ Whole GrainsÂ make for a breakfast that will keep you energizedÂ and sharp throughout the day.
ProteinÂ in the morning will jump-start your metabolism and make you feel fuller longer helping to avoid those mid morning temptations and cravings.
FiberÂ from fruits, vegetables and whole grains is important for digestion. Men should consume 38 grams per day and women should get 25 grams, including soluble and insoluble fiber. Three grams of soluble fiber in the diet can have cholesterol-lowering effects.
Many breakfasts are full of carbohydrates, so this is the perfect time to make thoseÂ whole-grainÂ choices. Whole grains are rich in the B vitamins thiamine, riboflavin and niacin, which provide energy. Â To keep you marching through your day.
5 REASONS WHY YOU SHOULD EAT BREAKFAST.
1. Starting your morning with breakfast will boost your metabolism and keep your blood sugar levels stable during the day.
2. A morning meal helps energizeÂ your body, keeping you active and productive until lunch.
3. A nutritious breakfast reduces risk for overeating and cravings later in the day.
4. Eating breakfast has been associated with a lower incidence ofÂ heart disease.
5. A morning meal is necessary not only for your body but for the brain as well. Eating aÂ nutritiousÂ breakfast helps improve your concentration and productivity.