ABOUT NEW BODY AND MIND RETREATS
With many detox and weight loss facilities available, you might ask why New Body and Mind can give you the best detox, weight loss or rejuvenation experience.
The answer is very simple.
We are also one of the few detox & wellness retreats in Thailand licensed by the Health Department.
We are one of two pioneers in offering detox and weight loss programs on Koh Samui, with a track record of more than 19 years and 2 locations to choose from.
Having supplied these programs to thousands of clients over the past years with great results to match, we are confident that our personalized programs offer permanent life changing results.
Our retreats are for people who are participating in a wellness program only.
We do not cater to the general public with open restaurants and bar facilities.
We offer comfortable beach front accommodation in all levels to suit your requirements and budget.
The highest number of clients we treat at one time is 12 so that all customers receive the maximum consideration and assistance to achieve their goals.
All our programs are all inclusive. There are no hidden costs for massages,sauna sessions, steam room, exercise periods or supplements and juices etc .
Our team of certified and experienced professionals include
- Lifestyle Coaches
- Personal Trainers
- Yoga Instructors
- Health Consultants
- Resident English Medical Practioner
- All herbs are home grown or wild-crafted
- Quality Organic Products imported from Australia and the US
- All programs are individually tailored to your requirements
THE BENEFITS OF FASTING & CLEANSING
- Our programs initiate rapid weight loss with little or no hunger. Most people are surprised at how little desire for food they have while detoxing.
- Fasting promotes detoxification. As the body breaks down its fat reserves, it mobilizes and eliminates stored toxins.
- Our programs gives the digestive system a much-needed rest. After fasting, both digestion and elimination are invigorated.
- Detox promotes the resolution of inflammatory processes, such as in rheumatoid arthritis.
- Detox quiets allergic reactions, including asthma and hay fever.
- Detox promotes the drying up of abnormal fluid accumulations, such as edema in the ankles and legs and swelling in the abdomen.
- Detox corrects high blood pressure without drugs. Fasting will also normalize blood pressure in the vast majority of cases, the blood pressure will remain low after the program, if the person follows a health-supporting diet and lifestyle.
- Detox and fasting makes it easy to overcome bad habits and addictions. Many people have overcome tobacco and alcohol addictions by fasting, and even drug addictions. Fasting rapidly dissipates the craving for nicotine, alcohol, caffeine and other drugs.
- Detox clears the skin and whitens the eyes. It is common to see skin eruptions clear while fasting, and the whites of the eyes never look so clear and bright as they do after fasting.
- Detox restores taste appreciation for wholesome natural foods. People say that their taste buds come alive after fasting and that food never tasted so good.
- New Body and Mind Retreats is the perfect gateway to a healthful diet and lifestyle. Going on a detox and fast gives you the motivation and enthusiasm to make a fresh start.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT ARE THE HEALTH BENEFITS OF A DETOX?
Even if we live a very healthy lifestyle and eat and a diet high in fruits and vegetables, combined with plenty of exercise, we are still exposed to toxins, caused by the environment in which we live. A detox program gives the digestive system a complete rest and allows the other organs of the body to focus on detoxification. The blood system will clean itself in one week during a fast.
WILL I LOSE WEIGHT ON A DETOX?
Most people lose 1.0 – 1.5 kilos per day. A very slight person will usually lose less than this and the weight will rebalance after the program. If you continue with a healthy diet you will continue to lose weight after you return home,
WHAT IS IN THE HERBS AND SUPPLEMENTS THAT I WILL BE TAKING?
Most of the herbs and supplements are designed to support the body during the fasting process. You will take 5 shakes containing psyllium husks, bentonite clay and activated willow charcoal per day and these act to draw out toxins and “sweep” impacted fecal matter contained within the colon, out via the colonic irrigation. You will also take vitamin supplements and “green” food, which contains vital proteins, fatty acids, vitamins, minerals and alkalisers, necessary for the heath of the body.
DO I HAVE TO DO COLONICS AS PART OF MY PROGRAM?
You do not have to do colonic irrigation as part of your program, however we do advise that you do. The colon is one of the body’s largest organs of detoxification and this coupled with the many kilos of putrid fecal matter left behind by years of unhealthy living, makes colonic irrigation, one of the best cleansing activities you can do for your body.
WHAT IS COMING OUT DURING THE COLONIC IRRIGATION?
Years and years of toxic waste that has been stored in the colon. The herbs will act to loosen this fecal matter so that it can be eliminated through the colon. If you massage the belly during the colemas and try to retain the water between eliminations for as long as possible, then you will go deeper into the colon and start to loosen up mucoid plaque.
WILL I FEEL HUNGRY DURING THE PROGRAM?
You should not feel hungry during the program. After you have not eaten for 24 – 36 hours, your body stops producing digestive juices, which create the desire to eat food. The shakes are also designed to create bulk and therefore promote a feeling of fullness in you belly.
WHAT WILL MY TYPICAL DAY LOOK LIKE?
You will be kept very busy during the program. You will be doing about 4 hours of exercise per day, including walking and yoga, daily. In addition to this you will take part in our morning meditation, take a steam bath, do your colonic and enjoy a traditional Thai massage. Later in the afternoon, you will take part in one of our daily workshops.
WHY DO I NEED TO DO A PRE-CLEANSE?
The pre-cleanse prepares your body for fasting. By eating a diet based largely on alkaline foods, your body will not be so “shocked” by the fasting process and you will not experience such dramatic healing crises as a result. If you do not have time to do a pre-cleanse, we suggest that you enjoy a few days of rejuvenation, eating three Life Food meals per day, prior to embarking on your fast.
I DO NOT WANT TO FAST. WHAT PROGRAM DO YOU RECOMMEND?
If you do not wish to fast, then you may follow our Rejuvenation Program, which includes the full program of activities, and supplements, as well as three Life Food meals per day and two juices. Colemas are optional.
WHAT SHOULD I EAT FOLLOWING MY DETOX PROGRAM?
You should break the fast with a diet of soft fruits – papaya is ideal. For the first two days, we advise raw salads or lightly steamed vegetables and fruits.
The longer you can maintain your healthy alkaline diet, the better you will feel and the longer your new state of wellness will remain.
Results may vary ! How much weight a person looses depends on person to person New Body and Mind Retreats cannot 100% guarantee a specific amount of weight loss in a stipulated time period.
HOW TO TRAVEL TO NEW BODY AND MIND IN KOH SAMUI
New Body and Mind Retreats are situated on the island of Koh Samui, in the gulf of thailand.
There are direct flights to the island from,
Bangkok, 1h 10 m flight time with Bangkok Airways (www.bangkokair.com).
Singapore, 1h 50 m flight time with Silkair or Bangkok Airways.
Kuala Lumpur, 2h 0m flight time with Bangkok Airways.
Hong Kong, 3h 25m flight time with Bangkok Airways.
Kunming, China, 2h 45 m flight time with Lucky Airways.
Phuket, Thailand, 55m with Bangkok Airways.
Chiang Mai, Thailand, 1h 45m with Bangkok Airways.
Krabi, Thailand, 50m flight time with Bangkok Airways.
There is also an alternative route via Bangkok to Suratthani airport which is a 1h05m flight followed by a 1h 30m ferry ride to RaJa ferry landing, Koh Samui, a 5 minute drive from our retreats.
This route is serviced by Air Asia & Nok Air.
Our Retreats are situated on the west coast of the island which is renowned for it’s quiet, serene beaches and small local villages, far removed from the island’s tourist centers.
Are you ready to get your health back on track ?
Contact our team today for more information about our programs!
41/1 Moo 2 – Lipa Noi, Koh Samui
Suratthani, Thailand 84140
Tel.: +66 (0) 77 423 189 (GMT +7)
Mobile: +66(0) 848 467 182 (GMT +7)
Mobile: +66(0) 808 803 489 (GMT +7)