Refreshing Tuna Salad
Prepare cutting board and bowl with cold water and ice to keep some of the ingredients fresh and crispy.
- Prepare the cucumber, cut 4 Slices and decorate the plate with it.
- Prepare the tomato, cut in half and cut in 6 slices
- Wash the green oak Lettuce, cut stems and decorate the plate with about 4-5 leaves.
- Prepare the carrot and slice about 20 grams into the water with ice.
- Cut about 20 Gram purple cabbage into the water with ice
- Cut about 20 Grams white cabbage and add to the water with ice
- Add 10 Grams pea sprouts to the water with ice
- Add 1 big slice of onion to the water with ice.
- Cut 2 big slices of green apple in small sticks and add it to the water with ice.
- Soak the veggies in the water with ice and drain them and add them to the plate.
- Add 70 grams of Tuna
- Add nuts and seeds to the salad
- 1 teaspoon of flaxseeds
- 2 teaspoons of crushed cashew nuts
- 2 teaspoons of crushed almonds
- 1 teaspoon of white sesame seeds
- 1 teaspoon of black sesame seeds
Now we are going to prepare the salad dressing
- Add 1 tablespoon of honey to the mixing bowl
- Add 1 tablespoon of raw apple cider vinegar
- Add 1 Tablespoon of msg and gluten free soy sauce
- Add 1 Teaspoon of sesame oil
- Add 1 tablespoon of virgin olive oil
- Add 2 cloves of crushed garlic
- Add 1 teaspoon of black and one teaspoon of white sesame seeds.
- Add a pinch of black pepper
- Mix all ingredients very well together and add to the already prepared salad
For more information on our detox, weight loss and rejuvenation programs, please contact us at
#tunasalad #tuna #foodie #foodporn #salad #healthyfood #lunch #food #instafood #foodphotography #healthylifestyle #tunasandwich #avocado #soulfood #foodstagram #collardgreens #foodblogger #healthy #foodbusiness #newbodyandmind #detox #weightloss #samui #thailand