Let me introduce you to this all-star pain relieving cast of fruit and veggies!
First up, we got celery. This powerhouse veggie helps relieve joint pain and even lowers your blood pressure. Sweet! Speaking of sweet, put pineapple in this juice! Not only is it super delicious, but the bromelain found in pineapple helps to tackle inflammation and reduce pain!
Cucumber has a cooling effect on the body and helps to relieve inflammation. Carrots have anti-inflammatory properties along with just being pretty and making your juice super orange.Ginger is a powerful anti-inflammatory aid. And, finally… TURMERIC! This root is a super-potent, natural pain killer, and is loaded with all sorts of anti-inflammatory properties. Not only is it good for treating pain, but it has been said to be a powerful cancer fighter as well as helping to stave off a myriad of other illnesses.
- 1 bunch of organic celery
- 1 English cucumber, peeled if not organic
- 1 inch piece of ginger root
- 1.5 inches of turmeric root (or three smaller root sections)
- 3 organic carrots
- 2 cups of freshly chopped pineapple
- Wash, prep and chop all of your ingredients.
- Process through your juicer.
- Drink immediately or store in an airtight container such as a mason jar for no more than 48 hours before drinking.